Friday, July 26, 2013

Popping Sissy's Cunt Hole Phone Sex



One of my sissy sluts has yet to have his little cunt hole cherry popped.  We've practiced cock sucking and he's used a butt plug but it's time for my little girly sissy slut to get fucked in the ass by a real cock.  I'm thinking I'll take her to the glory hole where she can just stick her ass in front of the holes and someone can pop her cherry that way.  (She's a little shy)  She's already opened wide to swallow lots of hot loads of cum but she has waited too long to let her asshole stay a virgin. *laughs*

We will dress her up like the hooker she is and I'm so excited!! How about you? Is it your turn to have your cunt hold violated?  You need to contact Mistress Shelly for all your sissy training needs.


AIM: SweetSexxxyShelly
Yahoo: SensualShellyXXX

1-888-47-horny (1-888-474-6769) ask for Shelly

http://www.hornydesperatehousewives.com/shelly.html

No comments:

Post a Comment